The Whole-List-Ic Essentials Program
The Whole-List-Ic Essentials is a comprehensive health and personal optimization program. It is personally designed for anyone looking to elevate their wellness or restore vitality. The Essentials program starts with a careful evaluation of your current and past social/medical/personal history. Based on a careful evaluation of your intake form and after listening to your story, we will determine the most appropriate lab testing to identify the root cause(s) of your symptoms.
The Whole-List-Ic Method
The Whole-List-Ic Method evaluates the 6 pillars of health. These include, energy production, detoxification/oxidation, brain health/mindset, diet/digestions, stress/hormones/inflammation, and lifestyle/environment.
Features and Benefits
8 Comprehensive Clinical Consultations
Your consultations may be done in person or via phone. The type of consultation will be determined based on your personal needs. Your program length will vary from 8-9 months, continuing care options are available after you have completed your Essentials Program.
1. Functional Lab results review – 60 minutes
2. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
3. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
4. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
5. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
6. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
7. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
8. Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
Lifestyle and Nutrition Consultation with a Health Coach
80% of your clinical outcome is based on your nutrition and lifestyle strategy. Because we realize the value of this and the impact it has on you and your family, we emphasize lifestyle and nutrition throughout the process with a health coach’s support. By taking better care of yourself, you can lead your family to better health. The health coach will support you in achieving a balance in your relationships, sleep, exercise, stress and diet.
Health Coach appointments included:
1. First month
A. Initial Lifestyle and Nutrition Consult (phone or in person) – 60 minutes
B. Shopping Session (in person) – 60 minutes
2. Second month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Second month Lifestyle follow up (email)
3. Third month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Third month Lifestyle follow up (email)
4. Fourth month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Fourth month Lifestyle follow up (email)
5. Fifth month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Fifth month Lifestyle follow up (email)
6. Sixth month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Sixth month Lifestyle follow up (email)
7. Seventh month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Seventh month Lifestyle follow up (email)
8. Eighth month Lifestyle follow up (phone or in person) – 30 minutes
Eighth month Lifestyle follow up (email)
As The Whole List Doc patient, you will receive a comprehensive patient education book that will act as a resource on your journey. This book is full of useful tips and covers content such as; nutrition, digestion, detoxification, hormones, exercise, mindfulness.
We inspire our patients to explore endless possibilities and maintaining optimism despite the ups and downs of life. We achieve this by gratitude journaling. As part of the Essential’s Program the journal is the gift of the practice.
Clinician email access
Access to your physician improves compliance, maintains momentum, and keeps an open dialogue throughout your program. Email your practitioner with any questions that you have throughout your program.
Functional Lab Testing
Functional lab testing helps evaluate health on a cellular level. This testing is different from traditional testing because it helps evaluate the root cause(s) of your health challenges instead of just diagnosing you. This testing is done through urine, stool, saliva, and/or blood.
Each lab test provides us with detailed clinical data and insight into your cellular function. We want to make sure that you fully understand your lab results and that you can easily share these labs with your healthcare team if necessary.
Most importantly, the lab interpretation allows you to become more involved and engaged in your own care. We believe that an informed patient gets much better long-term outcomes and becomes an active participant in their health and wellness.
Direct Lab Pricing
To provide the most affordable care possible, The Whole List Doc has made special arrangements with all of our lab vendors to provide you with direct lab pricing. This ensures that you will get the lowest price possible on all lab testing.
Customized Supplement Program
After reviewing your lab results and evaluating your mineral and nutrients demands, we will recommend a personalized supplement program. Our recommendations will include only the highest quality products to create more predictable outcomes.
Our Facebook Page allows you to stay motivated and connected.
The Whole-List-Ic Essentials Program is personalized for each you to ensure that you get the results that you are looking for. Our promise is to do whatever it takes to help you find an answer. We promise to be cost conscious without compromising your outcomes.
- Our Essentials program starts at only $4999.99.
- Functional Lab Testing Costs based upon your history $1500-$2500/- approximately.
- Supplements and homeopathic medicines are separate cost and customized based on your lab findings approximately $200-$350 /month
- We also offer IV solutions (separate cost) to our patients- Like high dose Vit C and Ozone with UBI.