Happy Hopeful Moms Program
As a hospitalist whenever I was asked to take care of a pregnant woman in the hospital I wanted to run in the opposite direction!
Do you know why?
It’s because you can barely prescribe anything to a pregnant woman without hurting her or her baby!
Is it safe for the baby?Is it safe for the mother?
Your head spins at the thought of the problems that arise if something goes wrong!
In medical school I almost thought pregnancy was a disease!
Well, I discovered that you can do so many things to make sure you can have a wonderful pregnancy with easy safe harmless solutions to all the symptoms with no side effects. You can actually experience the joy that comes with pregnancy!
It’s with HOMEOPATHY!
Having said that….
- Are you going to be a mom?
- Are you hoping to have a calm, easy, problem-free time during your pregnancy?
- Do you worry about the nausea and other symptoms?
- Do you worry about the stretch marks?
- Do you worry about the delivery as to how well it will go?
- Do you have concerns about breast feeding?
- Do you worry about the baby blues?
- What about the baby? It can also have teeny tiny problems too.
- Interested? Click here to schedule a 30-minute complementary call.
- Initial Consultation 60 minutes with Dr. Khawaja ($350/- value)
- 30 minutes monthly via teleconference or in person regarding symptom management. ($1925/- value for eleven- 30 minutes sessions)
- Direct email access for quick short questions with Dr. Khawaja. ($ Priceless)
- Custom Pregnancy Kit with 12 medicines ($108 value)
- Complete detailed instructions about when and how to use the homeopathic medicines as the needs arise.
- Safe and easy to give homeopathic support for the baby in its initial 3 months. ( $ priceless bonus)
- 15% discount on acute consults for additional support if needed.
- Total value $2383/- ($383/- savings)
Take The First Step Today On Your
Journey Back To Health
Do you have questions about our program and starting your path back to health? Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if The Whole List Doc is right for you.